Friday, September 2, 2016

The Beauty Recipe @LaRosa Beauty Regimen

Beauty Recipe Products
The Beauty Recipe @LaRosa Beauty Regimen
I have heard these products to my dear high school friend (love you my.. you know who you are).
And I am so thankful she introduced these products to us with our dear friends. Yep!! and I did ordered from her.
In 3 days of using it, I noticed my face is soft, and my face is not oily anymore. Thanks to her.
So, I did some research to collect more information. And yes, no doubt, every girls out there are talking about these products, "The Beauty Recipe". No amount of makeup can hide a bad skin, well, it's true. The beauty Recipe is my latest organic beauty regimen. "Be good to your skin", that's what The Beauty Recipe want to tell us. With their help, achieving healthier skin is easy.
All these products are all made of natural and organic ingredients, which I am sure that our skin is taken care of in the most gentle way. That is why, why I love these products.
"Having a beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle"
Thank you my Jerilyn Gonzaga-Mantalaba (@anything.organic) for introducing me on these regimen.
Best Regards to all!
Website: larosabeautyregimen.wordpress.com
Twitter: @BreeBrufal

No comments:

Post a Comment